by: Instagram, Inc. • 8.5M
[UPDATE 06/21/2013] Instagram now features video sharing. Thanks to this brand new feature, users can record a 15-seconds max. video, apply filters and frames to it and then post it on their timeline. In addition, it comes with video stabilization feature that guarantees high-quality results.
Instagram makes things easier to share your moments, just in a few steps.
Step 1, you need to sign up with a username, e-mail and password, that's all you need. Later, you'll be able to edit it, add your real name, profile picture and bio. Facebook Connect is obviously supported.
Step 2: follow friends. After registration it asks you to grant access to Facebook and Twitter. If you allow it, you'll see who of your friends on that social networks are already using Instagram. Just follow them. You can also search friends by username or even search by tags.
Step 3: Using the app. Instagram app has been set in a user-friendly interface. Its keystone is the 5-tabs bottom bar. First tab is "home" where you can see your posted pictures and interactions. Next is "Popular" tab. There you will find a constantly-updated 6x4 grid of most popular pictures of the moment.
Central button is for posting pictures either taking it from your gallery or taking it from your camera. After selecting a picture you can apply up to 18 different filters, correct brightness, add/remove frame and rotate the picture. Once you've finished editing you just need to upload it and add comments and tags. You can instant share it to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Foursquare, as well as enable geo-tagging.
"News" tab is the activity tab where you can see your personal activity and the activity of people you follow. Finally, last tab "Me" is your profile view: photos posted, followers and following.
Ease of use, cute layout, cool effects, high social integration and the largest photo sharing social network. What else did you expect? Well, we expected it to be bit faster loading pictures and even more editing options. Besides that, must-have.
Tags: instagram compartilhamento rápido e atraente de fotos para o seu , appszoom instagram , which version to of instagram 4 , instagram layout , instagram , free instagram avatar , zoom in instagram photos , how to zoom with instagram , appszoom instragram
by Manu , Appszoom
Nov 27, 2014
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.