by: Instagram • 74.1M
[UPDATE 06/21/2013] Instagram now features video sharing. Thanks to this brand new feature, users can record a 15-seconds max. video, apply filters and frames to it and then post it on their timeline. In addition, it comes with video stabilization feature that guarantees high-quality results.
And this is its official Android app. Instagram makes things easier to share your moments. Step 1, you need to sign up with a username, e-mail and password, that's all you need. Later, you'll be able to edit it, add your real name, profile picture and bio.
Step 2: follow friends. After registration it asks you to grant access to Facebook and Twitter. If you allow it, you'll see who of your friends on that social networks are already using Instagram. Just follow them. You can also search friends by username or even search by tags.
Step 3: Using the app. Instagram app has been set in a user-friendly interface. Its keystone is the 5-tabs bottom bar. First tab is "home" where you can see your posted pictures and interactions. Next is "Popular" tab. There you will find a constantly-updated 6x4 grid of most popular pictures of the moment.
Central button is for posting pictures either taking it from your gallery or taking it from your camera. After selecting a picture you can apply up to 18 different filters, correct brightness, add/remove frame and rotate the picture. Once you've finished editing you just need to upload it and add comments and tags. You can instant share it to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Foursquare, as well as enable geotag.
"News" tab is the activity tab where you can see your personal activity and the activity of people you follow. Finally, last tab "Me" is your profile view: photos posted, followers and following.
Ease of use, cute layout, cool effects, high social integration and the largest photo and video sharing social network. What else did you expect? Well, we expected it to be bit faster loading pictures and more editing options. Besides that, must-have.
Tags: instagram , instagram widget , instagram themes , instagram dawnlod , how to zoom out pictures on instagram , instagram «для взрослых» , zte score m instagram , instagram password , instagram code
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Jun 21, 2013
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.